Saturday, December 12, 2015

As the world's current events happen around us, confusion, fear and inhumanity seem ever present. In these times my practice of seeing a larger picture of the universe I live in brings a perspective of hope, understanding and truth.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops in the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." Mahatma Ghandi

Finding the silence within! Remembering with each breath the ocean/universe in which I exist includes so much more than my physical body. The rekindling of this deep connection brings me to balance and understanding beyond what my eyes and mind see.
Gratitude is my guide, breath is my vehicle and Love is the fuel.
May our continued practice of presence lead us to bringing more expansion to the whole and understanding to calm fears renewing Love in the hearts of those we touch each day and beyond.

Blessings and Love,

Bobbe

No comments:

Post a Comment