Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I felt a crispness in the air tonight as I was walking before dinner.  There is a chill which presents itself as the sun fades and night slips into position, bringing my awareness to the seasons shifting once again. When I pay attention I can feel that the tiny shifts began several weeks ago.
 As in the seasons, so in life I can look back at my day, my week, my year and notice the shifts and movements.I begin to be aware of moments and my choices, which ones worked and how some did not. Doing so from a place of openness, curiosity and learning gets me in touch with the rhythms, music and patterns to my life.
Just before I close my eyes and move into sleep mode, I gently review my day, breathing in and out deeply and relaxing into the moments I enjoyed, interactions that were productive, places where I was more present and places that need some tweaking. If I have something that is still bringing me uneasiness, I try to not linger on it, just notice it and feel the feelings as I breathe in and out, relaxing and not trying to problem solve in that moment.  Breathing and relaxing into each breath! I begin to send gratitude to the day, the people, places and all creatures and elements in my life. Next I hold the next day in my heart and mind, seeing it laid out before me, not every detail, just an over view of the next day. I send gratitude to the coming day and already see it moving easily and gently as the new people, places, elements and creatures bring their gifts. Breathing in and out I am now ready to slip into the dream space knowing that my intention is for restfully sleep, dreaming/or not and awakening refreshed, grateful for another day.
We have the power to create ways to help our lives move more smoothly and bring more of the peace and harmony we are searching to find. The power of visualization and intention is at our disposal in every moment. Taking advantage of these incredible tools. Create more space to live and thrive!
Blessings and Gratitude,
Bobbe

No comments:

Post a Comment