Sunday, August 9, 2015

Being present in my life was something I had to grow into understanding and recognizing. The ways to respond were ingrained into my brain patterning and responses. I wanted to enjoy my life! Whenever things were going well I remember thinking underneath it all was an unease, like a waiting for something "not good" to happen. My Mom would say, "Waiting for the other shoe to drop!" And sure enough, that shoe would drop in some way. It was my conditioning that was looking for the happening. I don't believe I created the happening! I reacted to whatever was occurring in my life with a story of life being unable to hold on to joy and harmony when things happen.

 When I am present to each moment and not looking back regretting the past or forward worrying about the future, life unfolds in the moment. Yes there are feelings of sadness, joy, anger, grief to process and allow to move through my body and spirit. Working and looking at them and releasing them rather than stuffing or ignoring them, helps tremendously. Dropping into stories, reacting to drama, and believing our fears(false, evidence, appearing, real) keeps me from asking the questions and finding the truth within myself. 

There is no shoe to drop anymore, as I don't believe that old story. I live my life knowing that joy and harmony are mine, when I am present and open to doing my work and asking myself. How do I want to move through what is in front of me right now?   I find the truth and set myself  FREE, one more time. Allowing me to embrace others with the compassion and understanding I give to myself. It is my favorite way to live life!

With Gratitude and Questioning,
Bobbe


No comments:

Post a Comment