Monday, August 31, 2015

We never know how deeply our life is felt by others, until we pass and then people write about how we touched their lives. This makes me want to tell people more often day to day how much I appreciate and how sweet life is because they are around. This thought has been more present since reading so many beautiful comments about Wayne Dyer after his sudden passing. I am encouraging myself and any of you to remember how lovely it feels to speak to the people in our lives about all the gifts they give us by just being there. Don't let the fast pace of this world get in the way of you taking a few moments to say what is in your heart to those you love.
Nothing can be sweeter if someone passes from our lives than to know we told them often how very important they are. I know letter writing is not a practice this modern world uses much anymore. However it truly is amazing when a card or letter comes with heartfelt words of thanks, appreciation or just noticing something and commenting on how it touched them. You can also find cards through email, there are some fabulous creative companies in cyberspace. Whatever we choose to use to express how someone makes a difference, it is wonderful to spread goodness and beauty to others!
Ours minds can get so stuck on the daily schedules we keep. The routines in our life are full of sameness and repetition, so we can easily forget to notice the beauty of sharing our days with real live people who we love and cherish. Sharing our gratitude with others in simple words, is a practice I am working on reminding  myself about often. Thank you Wayne for living a big life, full of gratitude and sharing, even in your passing you remind me to live right now and see the Love from the Source you talked so much about, in the people around me and to give generously of that Love wherever I am!!
Blessings and Love,
Bobbe

No comments:

Post a Comment